LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939013486

From: Tania Hakaraia <>
Subject: Seditious Publication Act
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 18:04:46 +1300

> Sorry if this has already been listed - I thought I did something wrong but looks like others may be having trouble posting also.

Between 1804-1814 Thomas Goddard, 1 Pall Mall, Booksellor & Stationer
appears to have run a printing press with
1. 1805 William Marchant, 5 Greville St, Haton Garden
2. 1812 William Flint, Little Green Arbour Ct, Old Bailey - Witness
Bennett, 'at Flints'
There are references to the licenses required under the seditious
publications act. Could SKS advise if and where records of these
licenses would be held?
Tania