LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939097069

From: "Kerrie Blyth" <>
Subject: William BARLOW
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 21:17:49 -0700

If anyone is interested in reading the account of my ancestor
William Barlow's trials and tribulations whilst he was Master of the
Bishops Stortford Union Workhouse in Herts. during 1849-1850,
I have now put the diary up on my web page.
You can read it by clicking on the Barlow button at
http://homepages.go.com/homepages/m/o/_/mo_cailin/genes.html

It has been a time consuming task transcribing but worth it, I think anyway

After William left Bishops Stortford he made his way to St Marylebone
where I beleive he took a position for a time in the workhouse.

Kerrie
in Tasmania

This thread: