LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939121594

From: "Ed McKie" <>
Subject: Re: Thames Watermen and Lightermen
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 21:06:34 +1000

G,day Liz

Yes the records have been filmed and available through the LDS in the usual
way.

I can never remember how to get to the list on the catalogue, but if you go
to the film/fiche lookup- the last film I looked at was 1067049, and that
will bring up the full list for you. There are a considerable number of
films as there are a lot of records, but the apprentice records to which the
index refers is spread over three films.

cheers..Ed