LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939150102

From: "L.W. METZNER" <>
Subject: Re: Royal Guard?/ARCHER/<1830
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 20:01:42 +0100

Hi there,

Have not seen any answers to yor question.

If he did not die in service, he maybe found on an Index of soldiers records
at P.R.O.Kew

If you are outside the U.K., you could try an innocent enquiry on the net,
if you are in the U.K., a visit to Kew or use a professional researcher or a
friend.

Len, in Somerset, U.K.