LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939150315

From: Charmian Holloway <>
Subject: BROWN
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 20:05:15 +0100

Hi,
I'm a newbie, both to this list and to family research, so I hope
you'll forgive any mistakes.
I'm looking for information about my fathers family, unfortunately I
have little to go on.
My fathers name was Herbert Oliver BROWN. He was born in or around the
London area at the end of the last, or the beginning of this century. He
had a twin sister, Rene, a brother, Leslie and possibly one other sister.
The family had a business in the Burlington Arcade.
I have a photograph of my father in RAF pilots uniform, but have no idea
where or when it was taken.
Any help or suggestions would be gratefully received.

Regards to all,
Charmian.
Stoke on Trent

A cat knows your every thought. It doesn't care, but it knows .

This thread: