LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939150608

From: Janice Hutchins <>
Subject: Times Look Up
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 12:10:08 -0700

Could I please add my request for Maureen.

I would be grateful for any information on REGINALD H.S. BACON, who by
World War II was a Vice Admiral in the Royal Navy.

Reginald BACON was born in 1864 in Pulborough, Sussex and had enlisted
by the age of 17 (1881) and at that time was serving on HMS Alexandria.
During the early part of World War II, he commanded the Dover Patrol.
After the war, he authored a number of books relating to the navy.

If anyone has any information on Admiral Bacon, I would be extremely
grateful if you could share it.

Thanks.

Janice
Los Angeles