LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939151380

From: Steve James< >
Subject: Re: City Lying In Hospital- City Rd.
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 20:23 +0100 (BST)

Hi Ed
I've just responded a query about St Mark, Old Street and in doing so
answered you question :)

If you can see Farringdon and Barbican you are at the wrong end of Old
Street. You want to be further east. St Mark's church is at the north-east
corner of Old Street and City Road. The City of London Lying-in-hospital
was on the north-west corner.

Steve James http://www.steeljam.dircon.co.uk/