LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939181083

From: "Eleanor Bahry" <>
Subject: 1891 Census
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 23:38:03 -0400

I wonder if SKS could look up the following address for me in the 1891 census. My family lived there in 1871 and in 1881 so I am hoping they are still there in 1891.

Dwelling: 33 Clerkenwell Close
Census Place: Clerkenwell, London, Middlesex, England

The name I am looking for is SPORTON, but it was down as SPURTON in 1881 and SPARTANN in 1871 so anything that looks or sounds like this I would appreciate getting the information on.

John Parker looked for me a few weeks ago and could not find the address, but I know it is still there as Steve James kindly took a photo and sent it to me about two weeks ago.

TIA
Eleanor

This thread: