LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939187899

From: "Toni Marshall" <>
Subject: M.C Frustration!
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 05:31:39 GMT

Hi all,
I was at the FRC tonight looking for the marriage certificate of
mygrandfather's parents. His name was James Richard Wood, and on
mygrandfather's birth certificate it has mother as Norah Wood
formerlymarshall. So Obviously I am looking for a marriage of James R Wood
to NorahMarshall.My grandfather, their oldest child, was born in 1917 and I
have searchedright back to 1905 with no luck. I know that James Wood was
born in 1889, soI don't think that the marriage was any further back. I have
also checked upto 1920.I have also checked the army marriage registers for
those married abroad andfound nothing.This is the second time that I have
looked for this certificate, in case Imissed something the first time.Does
anyone have any ideas where I can go from here?? I would really like totrace
back my g-grandmother's line.

Get Your Private, Free Email at

This thread: