LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939246866

From: BONNEY <>
Subject: STONER, COLEBROOK, RUSSELL, KNOTT, BONNEY, BOATWRIGHT, DEIGHTON
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 07:54:26 +1000

Links to this family please contact Denyse Bonney in Townsville, Queensland at

Husband: George Henry STONER (My husband's Gt-grandfather)
Birth: 3 Jul 1859, Walton-On-Thames, Chertsey, Surrey
Occupation: Carpenter 1889.
Father:Daniel STONER (1833-1897)
Mother:Charlotte COLEBROOK (1821-1862)
- ------------------------------------------------
Marriage: 1 Sep 1889, St Johns Church, Parish Of St Luke, Chelsea, Middlesex
- ------------------------------------------------
Wife: Sarah Ann RUSSELL (My husband's Gt-grandmother)
Birth: About 1869, Gravesend, Kent
Father:William RUSSELL (1828-)
Mother:Mary (1835-)
- --------------------------
Children...
- --------------------------
1. George Henry STONER
Birth: 1891, Kensington, London
Spouse:Edith G KNOTT
Marriage: Jun quarter 1914, Fulham, London
- ------------------------------------------------
2. Florence Lilian STONER (My husband's grandmother)
Birth: 4 Mar 1892, Ifield Rd, Brompton, Co Of London
Death: 17 May 1965, Porchester Rd, Bayswater, London
Spouse:Henry BONNEY (My husband's grandfather)
Marriage: 7 Sep 1911, St Johns Church, Fulham, Co London
- ------------------------------------------------
3. William STONER
Spouse:Ethel Emily BOATWRIGHT
Marriage: Jun quarter 1914, Fulham, London
- ------------------------------------------------
4. Annie Elsie STONER
Birth: About Sep 1897, Fulham, London
Death: After 1955
Spouse:Charles A DEIGHTON
Marriage: 1922, Fulham, London
- ------------------------------------------------
Marriage, after Banns, St John's Church in the Parish of St Luke, Chelsea.
George Henry STONER aged 30, bachelor, carpenter, of 37 St Margaret's Rd,
College(?) Park, son of Daniel STONER, carpenter.
Bride, Sarah Ann RUSSELL, 21, spinster, dressmaker, of 10 Earlemead Rd,
College(?) Park, daughter of William RUSSELL, gardener.
Witnesses Charles MEACHAM & Lizzie SNOOK.
Curate, G.W. Daubeny.
Census 1891..Kensington Mun. Ward, Holy Trinity Resid., Parish St Lukes,
Redcliffe Square, RG12/31 Enum Dist 14, Page 29, No 162, 111 Ifield Rd:
George H STORRER, 31, carpenter, b Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
Sarah A STORRER, 22, b Gravesend, Kent
George H STORRER, 8 mths, Kensington

This thread: