LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939280044

From: "mike & sally wills" <>
Subject: Re: FLORENCE RUDLAND SHIPP OULD SHARMAN
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 15:07:24 +0800

Hi Jane
I am not nor have been involved in your search but have read with pleasure
your family tree coming together, thank you for sharing this .
I too get quite emotional with each new hit, and become obsessed with new
leads, so know how you are feeling.
Congratulations and good luck in your future quest.
Sally
Perth Australia.