LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939327737

From: "sharon chubb" <>
Subject: Chubb
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 21:22:17 +0100

Please can anybody help I have just started trying to research my family tree, and apart from where to start I have`nt really
got very far. I am interested in information regarding the names

Chubb; My grandfathers name was Leonard Horace Chubb born in Camberwell (london) 1st wife Violet Gray then he remarried
a lady called Ethel (not sure of her maiden name) he died some time last year in Herne Bay (kent).
Sadly my father and his brothers and 1 sister didn`t know there grandparents *(as I said I havent got very far)

Mitchell, My Grandfathers name on my mothers side was Henry Goerge Thomas Mitchell born 05.06.1918 (london)
Hutton was my nans maiden name Grace Lilian and her mothers name (my greatgrandmother) was Alice Hutton who was
married to Ernest Hutton, we believe Alices maiden name was Wells or Murrell but not sure which order as we understand
she married twice,..

Can anybody help with finding death records within london or kent area, I have Family tree maker the latest version but it seems very american orientated....
I dont really want to purchase cds or the chance that 1 person might or might not be a relative.

Many thanks to all of you that have taken the time to read this (sorry its a bit long)
Sharon chubb.

This thread: