LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939331945

From: "JohnFHH" <>
Subject: Re: Posting contained an attachment
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 22:32:25 +0100

Hi Annette
A bright red ! appears to show you it has been mailed High Priority
A paperclip appears for an attachment, as for example when you subscribe to
Digests rather than the List.
HTH
Cheers

John Henley (if it bounces try again, trouble with ISP, I am still here:-) ]
You could also try
researching
HENLEY, PARKER, PRENTICE, SECKER, RAPER, DURDEN
[London/Middx./Essex/Suffolk]
ROLFE, (O)RAFFERTY, EVANS, PARSONS, SYMONDS [Berks/Hants/Wilts]
HILL [Staffs/Cambs/Berks]