LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939406301

From: "sharon chubb" <>
Subject: chubb
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 19:11:41 +0100

----- Original Message -----
To: "sharon chubb" <>
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 11:02 PM

> The following message was unable to be delivered:
> 8<-----
> Please can anybody help I have just started trying to research my
family tree, and apart from where to start I have`nt really
> got very far. I am interested in information regarding the names
> Chubb; My grandfathers name was Leonard Horace Chubb born in Camberwell
(london) 1st wife Violet Gray then he remarried
> a lady called Ethel (not sure of her maiden name) he died some time last
year in Herne Bay (kent).
> Sadly my father and his brothers and 1 sister didn`t know there
grandparents *(as I said I havent got very far)
> Mitchell, My Grandfathers name on my mothers side was Henry Goerge Thomas
Mitchell born 05.06.1918 (london)
> Hutton was my nans maiden name Grace Lilian and her mothers name (my
greatgrandmother) was Alice Hutton who was
> married to Ernest Hutton, we believe Alices maiden name was Wells or
Murrell but not sure which order as we understand
> she married twice,..
> Can anybody help with finding death records within london or kent area, I
have Family tree maker the latest version but it seems very american