LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939463781

From: "JohnFHH" <>
Subject: Re: BLACKFRIARS
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 11:09:41 +0100

Hi Janice
St.Benet's, Paul's Wharf would be a possible candidate. Others would be St
Andrew's by the Wardrobe,
and the parishes of St.Anne, Blackfriars and St. Peter, Paul's Wharf. which
retained their names but not their churches after the Fire.
Have you his marriage cert? and does his father's name ther match that on
the baptism entry?
What aboiut the censuses for 1851, 61, 71?
HTH
Cheers

John Henley (if it bounces try again, trouble with ISP, I am still here:-) ]
You could also try
researching
HENLEY, PARKER, PRENTICE, SECKER, RAPER, DURDEN
[London/Middx./Essex/Suffolk]
ROLFE, (O)RAFFERTY, EVANS, PARSONS, SYMONDS [Berks/Hants/Wilts]
HILL [Staffs/Cambs/Berks]