LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939504533

From: "pam croft" <>
Subject: Re: 12 Exmoor Street
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 22:28:53 +0100

Hi

I have written to St Charles Hospital, they were not very helpful on the
phone and said they may only be able to help if I write. No-one there could
give me any details about the hospital for so long ago.

I too am puzzled my mothers address was given on the birth cert as 12 Exmoor
street, it was registered by a H G Cummings (occupier), no mention of the
hospital, but when I went to look Exmoor street has no's 2-6 on the same
side as the hospital and then comes the hospital and its a dead end, I can
only presume that as its an old hospital no. 12 was its address, the person
in the medical records section said yes it covered no 12.

Why was it not put on her cert nor yours. I expect we'll find out somehow.

Regard

Pam