LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939506252

From: "sandra fordham" <>
Subject: Re: Son's homework -Great Fire of London 1666
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 14:57:32 PDT

Many thanks Marg for your help. My son - Leo - by name, suggested I tried
Yahoo, but Mum knowing best, told him that Dogpile found a lot more sites
than Yahoo.

Isn't it awful when your children begin to know more than you do?

Many thanks anyway. We will try them tomorrow when he is around - at the
moment he is in the land of nod.

Night Night,

Sandra :)