LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939559085

From: "JohnFHH" <>
Subject: Re: Newland St., St George Hanover Square, London
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:38:05 +0100

Hi Al
Have you tried the Lost London Streets site?
http://members.aol.com/WHall95037/london.html
Cheers

John Henley (if it bounces try again, trouble with ISP, I am still here:-) ]
You could also try
researching
HENLEY, PARKER, PRENTICE, SECKER, RAPER, DURDEN
[London/Middx./Essex/Suffolk]
ROLFE, (O)RAFFERTY, EVANS, PARSONS, SYMONDS [Berks/Hants/Wilts]
HILL [Staffs/Cambs/Berks]