LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939560717

From: "JohnFHH" <>
Subject: Re: Bible Christian Church /Dr Williams Library
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 14:05:17 +0100

Hi Ivor
Try Chatham Library or Kent Archives at Maidstone: look for Kent,
KentyCounty Council with a good search engine or at the GENUKI site and
follow for Kent.
HTH
Cheers

John Henley (if it bounces try again, trouble with ISP, I am still here:-) ]
You could also try
researching
HENLEY, PARKER, PRENTICE, SECKER, RAPER, DURDEN
[London/Middx./Essex/Suffolk]
ROLFE, (O)RAFFERTY, EVANS, PARSONS, SYMONDS [Berks/Hants/Wilts]
HILL [Staffs/Cambs/Berks]