LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939581901

From: "GEOFFREY LLOYD" <>
Subject: CHURCH PHOTO'S
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 19:58:21 +0100

Hello fellow listers
Following on from Ian Rose's excellent Essex church site at
www.debkay.clara.net/chind1.htm
I have started a site featuring the Churches of North Oxfordshire .I live in
Banbury which is in the very north of Oxfordshire so the site will also
contain photos of churches in Northamptonshire and Warwickshire .As yet
there are only eight photo's on the site but over the coming months I hope
to add many more .I am taking the photo's on 35mm film and then they are
being transferred onto Kodak photo CD so as to cut out the scanning stage
and
also to improve quality.
My home page can be found at www.orchard5.demon.co.uk/index.htm I am very
new to setting up web pages and my first attempt has not been without
incident so I would welcome any feedback suggestions etc. my actual Home
page has not as yet got any content this I shall add over the coming months.

Regards Geoffrey Lloyd
Banbury England
Researching the names Cruse, Glaum, Turner, King, Shepherd,
Spendelow,Zimmer,Lloyd, Tudor, Ward, Price & Watson.
East Surrey .F.H.S. No 6530

.

This thread: