LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939730803

From: "Bob Kitchen" <>
Subject: William Kitchen
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:20:03 +1000

Hi All,

I have been off the air with some major hardware problems for about two weeks and have finally managed to work my way thru the 4,600 emails. Unfortunately I lost a lot of my recent files and am not quite sure if a response has been sent to a request I made for a look up in the 1861/1871 census, for the above William KITCHEN.

As I have lost the emails that the lady sent to me I am unable to follow up. If this kind soul is still out there would you please contact me so that I can continue my search.

Kindest regards,

Bob Kitchen
Melbourne, Australia

This thread: