LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939804572

From: "NEALE BAKER" <>
Subject: Re: re photocopies
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 18:49:32 +1000

Hi there Jan and John,
Thanks for your answer I may not have explained myself very well in my first
post. But I have used the LDS service a few times in the past but never with
this sort of delay - or maybe I am just more anxious for the results this
time.
By the way my parents have camped at Tannum Sands a couple of times and say
it is beautiful.
>From Julie
Gold Coast, Queensland
Researching ALLEN, BOWDIDGE, CAMPION. CHILLINGWORTH, DEATH,
GARRETT,GODING, HAVIS. PETERS, PORTER, ROE, SOWARSBY,
TATHAM, VAUGHAN. WALLINGTON