LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939986734

From: "John Henley" <>
Subject: Re: J.WESTON, photographer
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:25:34 +0100

Hi Den,
This chap regularly posts to the list amd may be able to help:
Sandy Barrie.
Hon. Life Member, Australian Institute of Professional Photographers.
Valuer of Photography,
Appointed to the Australian Federal Department of the Arts.
Researching Early Photographers.

PO. Box A488, Sydney South, NSW, 2000. Australia.
E-Mail

I have not used him myself
Cheers

John Henley (if it bounces try again, trouble with ISP, I am still here:-) ]
You could also try
researching
HENLEY, PARKER, PRENTICE, SECKER, RAPER, DURDEN
[London/Middx./Essex/Suffolk]
ROLFE, (O)RAFFERTY, EVANS, PARSONS, SYMONDS [Berks/Hants/Wilts]
HILL [Staffs/Cambs/Berks]