LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0939999921

From: "Diane LeBlanc" <>
Subject: John Owen Smith and Eugenia Smith aboard ship
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:05:21 -0400

My grandmother Eugenia Smith was born aboard ship July 3, 1883 and her birthplace is listed as London. Her father, John Owen Smith was born London 2-28-1843, but was living in Savannah, GA USA and he and wife returned to England for birth of daughter according to family tale. I have found no record of this birth on any ship I have researched. Anyone over there have any clues for me? This is my 2nd posting as I never had 1st one show up. Thank you. Diane LeBlanc from US.

This thread: