LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940030541

From: "John Henley" <>
Subject: Re: Tavistock Street.
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 00:35:41 +0100

Hi Sharon,
it had gone/been renamed by 1920, probably part of the greast re-naming
which the LCC undertook 1890-1905 to try and reduce the number of duplicate
names.
This site may help www.lost-london.inuk.com
Cheers

John Henley (if it bounces try again, trouble with ISP, I am still here:-) ]
You could also try
researching
HENLEY, PARKER, PRENTICE, SECKER, RAPER, DURDEN
[London/Middx./Essex/Suffolk]
ROLFE, (O)RAFFERTY, EVANS, PARSONS, SYMONDS [Berks/Hants/Wilts]
HILL [Staffs/Cambs/Berks]