LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940495703

From: "Carole Botwright" <>
Subject: Re: Gout
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:48:23 +0100

Try hairdresser - yes they did have them before the 60's. I have one
before the turn of the century.

Regards

Carole Botwright
West Tilbury
Essex UK

Researching: Essex - GLADWIN, HANSON, BOTWRIGHT, TUTTON, LARGE, FRY
Suffolk- BOTWRIGHT, CARR, GODBOLD,CRISP, FAIRWEATHER, ALLUM, REEVE
Middlesex - FRY, JACKSON, WALTER, DAVIS
Isle of Wight- TUTTON, COOPER
Wandering HANSONs in : Leeds, Portsea, Bristol, Newbury