LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940497104

From: "John Henley" <>
Subject: Re: Location
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:11:44 +0100

Hi Robert
You could try this 1827 one on line
http://www.bathspa.ac.uk/greenwood/home.html
or contact Westminster City Archives (try Westminster on your search
engine).
HTH
Cheers

John Henley (if it bounces try again, trouble with ISP, I am still here:-) ]
You could also try reaching me at
researching
HENLEY, PARKER, PRENTICE, SECKER, RAPER, DURDEN
[London/Middx./Essex/Suffolk]
ROLFE, (O)RAFFERTY, EVANS, PARSONS, SYMONDS [Berks/Hants/Wilts]
HILL [Staffs/Cambs/Berks]