LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940538836

From: "William H. Hawthorne" <>
Subject: Re: Writing to living relis , word of warning
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:47:16 -0600

I recently wrote to some addresses I found in an address book that
belonged to my Grandmother and was successful. I found one "lost
relative" out of a dozen. He has promised me some information on his
line. I don't think it would of been a waste even if I didn't get any
replies. You've got to try anything you can to get a lead.

Bill H.