LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940546061

From: karen Laing <>
Subject: Kindred Konnections 2
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 15:47:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello
I have been away so have not answered all emails.
Kindred Konnections have replied to me and stated that
they give out "free research time".
They forgot to mention that you have to register first
(Which costs money and can include a donation to a
foundation ) and then you can get free info.

Therefore they really are not offering free research
right from the start as you have to pay for
registration
Karen

Kindred Konnections Registration form

If you have already registered once: Login Now | I
forgot my account#/password

Choose subscription duration:
Introductory Special $5 for 10 days, non-refundable
(on expiration automatically extends to $15/mo if
cancel is not selected).
Monthly ($15/mo)
Yearly ($100/yr - about $8/mo)
Click here to donate one dollar of your subscription
fee to the Hope Foundation. etc

=====