LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940582001

From: "Diana Ford" <>
Subject: Re: Writing to living relis , word of warning
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:46:41 -0000

I have also had success in writing letters in my quest to find living
relatives or learn more about the name of HENFREY. I must admit there
aren't many people around with that name so that made it easy. I've sent 45
letters and have received about 15 replies. From these replies I have
learnt quite a lot about the origens of the name and the various branches
and at the same time have made many friends who are keen to help me in my
research.

Diana Sydney