LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940586229

From: Haywood <>
Subject: Writing to living rellies.
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 17:57:09 +0800

Hi all,
I have also had great success sending letters to people with the surname
I'm after, but seeing as I could only find one BRINDAL in the UK phone
numbers (on-line), I didn't have too many to send! :) Never the less it
has been so great! They were as excited as I was to find that there were
other BRINDAL'S on the planet. We have exchanged information, photos
etc.. and are connected through our great great grandfather. We keep in
regular contact, they are a lovely family, and I'm so glad I found them.

It certainly worked for me.

Regards,
Dianne Haywood in Fremantle, Western Australia.

Researching: BRINDAL, CHADWICK, FELTHAM, HOWARD,
HURLEY, O'GRADY, WAINWRIGHT, JONES,
SEARLE, JACKSON, MUMFORD, McKENNER.

This thread: