LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940619420

From: "sandra fordham" <>
Subject: Re: Writing to living relis , word of warning
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:10:20 PDT

Hi Ros,

I have belonged to this list for about three weeks, and I think all the very
kind and helpful people all subscribe to this list. They really are a
lovely bunch - with the added bonus of having a lovely sense of humour.

Good luck -I'm still trying to get past my grandparents.

Sandra in wintry Essex, in England