LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940658234

From: Lorraine Key <>
Subject: Key and Sayers
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 15:57:14 +1000

I'm new to this list and was wondering if anyone is researching
looking for the marriage or information David Key married to Francis
about 1809/10 they came to Australia 1853.
The 1851 census is to hard when I don't know what parish.they were in.
Also looking for information on William Martin Sayers married Maryanne
around the early 1820's one of there daughter was born in Kensington
the rest unknown. Anyone researching this family.
Thanking you Regards Lorraine Key Victoria Australia.

This thread: