LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940801034

From: "douglas barrett" <>
Subject: r.cox - london county council 1908
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 22:37:14 +0100

We have in our possession a medalion (found in a car boot sale, I think).
One side shows a portrait of King Edward 7th inscribed "King Edward VII medal 1902" and "London County Council". The reverse side is inscribed "Awarded to R.COX for punctual attendance during the year 1908-9 and five previous years".
Does this person belong to you?? If so, and this item would be of interest, please send private e-mail as I will be unsubscribing for a little while in the next few days.
Doug Barrett (Chester UK)

This thread: