LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940811062

From: Bonnie Leather <>
Subject: Re: Alexander Hughes
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 20:24:22 -0400

Hi Listers,
I am looking for any descendants of the siblings of Alexander Henry
Hughes.
Alexander was my grandfather and he was born Jan. 18/1883 at 7 New
Court Farringdon Street, London City to James Chandler Hughes and
Caroline Hughes formerly Skinner.

He had 7 siblings....Charlotte Eliza, Agnes Rose, James Chandler, Albert
Ernest, Louisa Fanny, Robert James and Elizabeth Annie. Louisa Fanny
and Elizabeth Annie came to Canada however I can find no record of the
other children.

Caroline Hughes (Skinner) died April 12, 1893 and James Chandler
remarried an Isabella Elleanor Coram on Nov. 12/1893 in Holborn.

Would anyone know anything of these people? Any information will be a
help.

TIA
Bonnie
Ontario,Canada