LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940876080

From: "Doug & Helen Smith" <>
Subject: Re: Abney Park Cemetery
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:28:00 -0700

Hello Errol,
Not sure what you did but I found names in the P's W"s etc. I believe they
are all available. Perhaps you might try again. If that fails go their
homepage with the link you will find at the bottom of the page the whole
alphabet hyperlinks which when clicked on will give you the list of all the
surnames and the number of entries of that name ie. Pullen (47)
Helen, BC