LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940948631

From: "Greg Hills" <>
Subject: Surnames - ROTHON, NUTTING, BERRYMAN
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:37:11 +0100

ROTHON - anytime anyplace anywhere - they are my One-Name Study

NUTTING - Islington late 1800's - Charles William married Ada Louise Kerby.
4 sons - Charles ,born 1894
Henry Ernest , born 1896
Francis George ,born 1900
Alfred Leonard, born 1904

BERRYMAN - Daniel William George,born 5 July 1858 to James Berryman and Harriet BAKER.
Daniel married Julia DAVIES on 25/7/1886 at St Thomas' church Bethnal Green.

They were living at 16 Wenlock Road in 1891

Julia's father was Richard and in 1886 their address was Maria Street,Haggerston.

I'm having mega problems locating Julia's birth because there were so many Julia Davies. The one's I've found on the 1881 of approx the right age and given birth place don't seem to fit. The marriage certificate says Richard was dead by 1886, he was a brush finisher. Same problem with his death cert as her birth cert - ie common names and spoilt for choice. None of the Richard Davies' I've found on the 1881 have daughters called Julia.

Does anyone recognise this family?

Living in hope

Karen in Kent

This thread: