LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940949144

From: "Greg Hills" <>
Subject: Surnames - GIRARD,WEBB
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:45:44 +0100

GIRARD - Samuel married Mary Sarah JINKINS/JENKINS. Marriage as yet untraced.

One son I know of - William Thomas born, 21/4/1849. He married
Emma Eliza WEBB ( daughter of William Frederick and Elizabeth)
at the Parish Church, Camberwell in April 1869.
They had 2 children that know of, Emma Eliza, born 1869ish and William Samuel born in 1877. In 1881 they were living at Hawkstone Road, Rotherhithe. I have yet to find them in 1891.

William Samuel GIRARD married my greatgrandmother Cecilia Louisa ROTHON in 1901 at Camberwell Register office.

If anyone recognises these names or you come across them in your research, I'd love to hear from you.

Karen in Kent

This thread: