LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0940966647

From: "HP Authorized Customer" <>
Subject: Re: Re. Ginealogy,!
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:37:27 -0700

Hi, This is Mary ,
First , I like to thank you all , for keeping my courage and hopes up, I
live in Old Orchard Beach, = Portland Maine, in the U.S.A. And I go to the
LDS, but I don't know how to look for , it seems that I have to read every
name in the microfilms, there are NOT alphabetical by name? Do I look for
MOLINA when I read every name?
You are all so very kind, and I am very grateful to all of you...my best
wishes
Mary