LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0941063013

From: "John Henley" <>
Subject: Re: Queens Road, Regents Park
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:23:33 +0100

Hi Alan,
You do not give a date, but it was doubtless a victim of the great re-naming
of 1890-1905, when the new LCC, with the GPO, tried to reduce he number of
duplicated names.
Try these sites
>www.lost-london.inuk.com
> http://www.gendocs.demon.co.uk/lon-str.html
HTH
Cheers

John Henley
researching
HENLEY, PARKER, PRENTICE, SECKER, RAPER, DURDEN
[London/Middx./Essex/Suffolk]
ROLFE, (O)RAFFERTY, EVANS, PARSONS, SYMONDS [Berks/Hants/Wilts]
HILL [Staffs/Cambs/Berks]