LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0941064137

From: "SusanCook" <>
Subject: Will 1807
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:42:17 +0100

I would like to find out the details of the will of Abraham Newland, former Chief Cashier of the Bank of England, who died in November 1807. He lived and died in Highbury and was buried at St Saviour's, Southwark, in the parish of his birth. I have found a brief reference to the will in an article in The Times in December 1807. Where do I start looking, please?

Sue Cook,
Redditch, U.K.

Surname interests:
NEWLAND, PEARMAN, WILLIS, GRAHAM, DODSON,TREAVISH in Camberwell/Peckham/Walworth
SULLIVAN, ROBINS in Kennington
LEYDEN, AMBROSE & PEELING in Marylebone/Paddington

This thread: