LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1999-10 > 0941243573

From: Audrey & Ray Staines <>
Subject: Variants
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 20:32:53 -0400

Hello listers:

After spending a frustrating few minutes searching the name NEVARD in
the IGI section of the Familysearch.com., I wonder if this is might not
be a good place to go to look for ideas on variants. There is no
facility to ask for exact name spelling and in this case I got my 200
entries starting with A until J. Consequently, I have no idea how I
will ever search the rest of the alphabet.

Some of the variants were so strange it was incredible and included
names so such Juliana Princess de Navarre! I am just looking for an
"AgLab" family from Essex.

Audrey in Ingersoll, Ontario

This thread: