LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2000-01 > 0947834105

From: Peter H & Glenis Gibbs <>
Subject: Re: MARRIAGE WITNESSES - for future researchers
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 20:15:05 +1300

wrote:

> Bob, could be, as I said I don't know where it is. The IGI just listed it as
> Phillip & Jacob, Bristol. I was sending it to Rob who couldn't find his
> ancestor and thought he was born in Clifton, Gloucestershire. Sounds
> feasonable though doesn't it.
>
> christine
> Oregon USA

Hi Christine - I am not sure where everything fits in but for the record
Clifton, is part of Bristol, and that part to the north of the River
Avon, is in Gloucestershire - I was born in the Homeopathic Hospital
there, perhaps the person referred to was. I am a Bristolian, but always
supported Gloucestershire in cricket.

Denis is out of the America's Cup - I'd like to see Paul Cayard in.

Peter Gibbs, now Whangaparaoa, NZ.
Happy hunting to all,

This thread: