LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2000-02 > 0951557514

From: "Amanda Bowen" <>
Subject: Re: Newbies (for want of a better name)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 09:31:54 GMT

I agree!

I am new to the list, and log on every weekend to over 1000 meaningless
mails!

It would be better to insist that every enquiry starts with the name in
capitals, followed by the area/location/date - and that way at least you can
delete without missing anything important.

On some sites, they have a "monitor" who scans the messages - and rejects
them if they don't conform to the "rules".

Regards
Amanda