LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2000-05 > 0959554463

From: "glynne ellen wheeler" <>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 15:54:23 -0700

Hi Everyone,
I am rejoining after being on vacation and would like to relist my interest with a few new additions.
I am seeking info on the following names:
All of these are in the 1800's in and around the London area.
I am specifically pursuing my newest names: John Henry HAMMOND and Elizabeth Harriet HAMMOND/SHORE who at the time of my Grandmother's birth in 1886 resided in Poplar,Bromley, I think the address was 71 Barchister Street.It is difficult to be sure of the street name it could be "Farchester"or the like.
I do not have access to many resources so any help would be appreciated!
Thanks Allot
Glynne Wheeler
>From B.C. Canada

This thread: