LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2000-09 > 0968701542

From: "Elizabeth" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Hertfordshire List
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:45:42 -0400

I believe that the web site that Eve was referring to is:

http://www.hertfordshire-genealogy.co.uk/

Hope this helps,
Elizabeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(in Canada's National Capital Region)
Researching (primarily):
BOUTILIER/BOUTEILLIER/BOUTILLIER, CROW(E), DAUPHINEE/DAUPHINEY/DAUPHINE,
MOSER/MOSHER & MARRIETTE in Nova Scotia [GANS & SSGS member];
SPIERS, DUNSEITH, FORSYTHE, HARKLEY, MARTIN & SIMPSON in Ballymoney, Co.
Antrim, Ireland;
CARDOZA/CARDOZO, GANE, LEVY, HAYWOOD, NUNES-CARDOZA & PAYNE in London/MDX,
England [EoLFHS #8061]; and
GOVIER, CADLE, HIN(D)E(S), HOLLIMAN/HOLLYMAN, WEBB(E), WYATT, LAWRENCE, COOK
& MUNDAY in Bucks., England [BGS #T52]