LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2000-09 > 0969955233

From: "lesley chaney" <>
Subject: RE: [Lon] HIGH/JANES/GASH
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:00:33 +0100

Hi Lyn,

The name JANES is represented in Melton Mowbray - there is a soft furnishing
shop on Burton Street run by the JANES family. Melton is only a short
distance from Grantham and families on the borders of Leics and Lincs
frequently moved from one county to the other. Suggests you could be on the
right track with a Lincs connection.

HTH
Lesley in East Leics