LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2000-10 > 0972704666

From: John Drewell <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Sydenham Streets
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:44:26 -0700

Hello Cathy,

Wells Road on the Victorian A-Z of London Streets: is
now called Wells Park Road, Upper Sydenham.
It is just north of Sydenham Wells Park, which is
north of the Crystal Palace.
See square 3G on page 111 of the current London
A-Z Big Street Atlas.
South of the Dulwich and Sydenham Hill Golf Course.
Sorry, couldn't find Edney St on either A-Z.
Cheers, John Drewell in Vancouver.