LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2001-03 > 0983523465

From: "Patricia Ellis" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] WW2 Ship degaussing
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 08:57:45 -0000

Dear Roy and List.
My father was a qualified plumber and gas fitter working for The Gas Light
and Coke Company (Later North Thames Gas) in Richmond Surrey and he was SENT
(his words) to Paisley ,Glasgow. to work in the shipyards.
I mention this as an example and I would suggest Roy you need to consider a
larger area than London or the Southern Ports. Good Luck.
James and Patricia ELLIS. Researching from rural Roughton Lincs.
ELLIS-sussex surrey BOORER/BORER sutton surrey or anywhere else.