LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2001-03 > 0983759708

From: "Alan Earwaker" <>
Subject: RE: [Lon] Greenwich, RANDALL
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 21:35:08 -0500

Hi Shelly,
old e-mails that I filed below:-
Alan Earwaker
Alan Earwaker wrote:
Hi Brian,
Mum Deborah RANDALL and her brother David RANDALL came from the East-end of
London. My Mother Deborah Charlotte RANDALL b. 12 May 1913, London Hospital,
Whitechapel, m. 4 November 1933, the Register Office Stepney, d.30
August 1983, Southend-on-sea, Essex. She married my father William George
EARWAKER b. 9 January 1908, Mile End Old Town, d. 18 June 1975, Basildon,
Essex. They both used to manage Kay's Cafe in Ilford, Essex in the 60's.
Her Brother David RANDALL b.19 October 1916, London, a painter and
decorator of 23 Roseberry Avenue, Manor Park, E12, d. 8 November 1976,
London
Chest Hospital, Bethnal Green. Their Father William Henry RANDALL, Hawker of
69 Ely Terrace, Mile End in 1913. Their Mother Elizabeth RANDALL formerly
LEVY . If anybody is related to these RANDALLs or LEVYs, please get in
touch, Alan EARWAKER